PS3 Jailbreak 4.40: Sony just released PS3 firmware 4.40 update, Our team was once again the first in developing PS3 jailbreak 4.40. We will provide you with step by step guide on How to jailbreak PS3 with 4.40 firmware : Now you can also download the Playstation 3 jailbreak of old version 4.31, 4.30, 4.21, 4.20, 4.11, 4.10, 4.00 and 3.72:
How to Jailbreak PS3 4.40/4.31/4.30 : Tutorial & Guide:
Need any assistance feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be providing you with a hassle-free ps3 jailbreak (4.40-4.31) Updater that will do all for you but you will have to follow the steps given below.
Now let me show you how to download PS3 jailbreak Tool and how can it be used to:
1. Download the PS3 Jailbreak Updater (4.40-4.31) Tool Coded by Pobalo from HERE or click on the below on Download button :
2. Select your desire version you want to jailbreak too and hit the Extract PUP File button on the tool and wait for the download to complete.
3. On completion, you will get a PS3UPDAT.PUP file (size 190MB approx.)
4. Plug a USB stick into your computer and Create a folder in the root of the USB stick called PS3
5. Create a folder inside the PS3 folder called UPDATE
6. Move PS3UPDAT.PUP to the directory UPDATE which you just created on the USB stick
7. Plug-in the USB stick into your PS3 and Navigate to Settings Tab > System Update
8. Choose Update via Storage Media
9. It will say it found Version 4.40 (version you just selected on the tool for jailbreak)
10. Choose OK
11. Accept Conditions and Install Update
12. After less than a minute, your PS3 will update, beep 4 times then shut down.
13. Power up your PS3 (You will have to do it on the console and not by the controller)
14. Your PS3 is now jailbroken on 4.40 Custom Firmware.